Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wordless Wednesday, {52 Snapshots of Life} Week 42, World


Sera, scanning her world



This is from our back porch, from the west



northwest



north northwest

The gold is beginning to fade.



north



north northeast

Note the barrels where sometimes I ride my barrel horses for practice.



east



east southeast



southeast

I tried out my new to me lens with these.  These were all taken with the 75-300, The lens I usually use is the 18-55.  I was really happy with the detail at distance.  For example, the last picture of the shop is about 1/4 mile away, but it looks really close!  

This is our world most days.  Not exciting adventurers, but what we lack in adventure, we make up for with peace!

We're joining the Wordless (wordy) Wednesday blog hop today.



10 comments: