Monday, October 12, 2015

Mischief Monday, Photo Bloopers



Since I make dog stuff and have a website, Etsy site, etc., I take frequent product photos to post.  My skills are improving, as are my models.  



Sera has gotten pretty good at posing, especially when treats are involved.




And Gabby does really well, just for attention.  Treats are a nice bonus to her.




Then there is Reba.  She is more anxious than Sera and Gabby and getting her to stand still isn't as easy.  I admit, my training skills could be greatly improved here, but it is what it is.  In this picture, she is testing out this suit and the possibility of escaping it. The suit stayed put, by the way, but the picture wasn't a great example of my training or photography skills.




Here is Reba again.  If the suit wasn't escapeable, maybe SHE could escape!

She did not escape.  But my husband did step in to help her focus and we finally ended up with some useable shots.

Moral of the story; I need to work on training all five dogs.  

That is now a goal for me and my furry friends.  We'll see what we can learn!




We're joining the Monday Mischief blog hop. 





15 comments:

  1. So funny. I really like Gabby's coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They do pretty well. They have gotten used to having to "work for a living".

      Delete
  3. I love those coats! This means a trip to your Etsy store! Our boys are also reluctant models.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they sometimes have to be convinced that they have something to gain!

      Delete
  4. Mr. N actually really enjoys modeling for the most part. That grey coat is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well they certainly are beautiful models! And the coats look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL about Reba! Sometimes my models try to escape, too. It's hard living the glamorous lifestyle! I love Gabby's coat! That is so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aussies in general rarely see a reason to wear a coat, unless they are well rewarded for it.

      Delete
  7. LOL! I know how you feel!
    I love your photos!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful models and the coats are really cute. :)
    Lauren from ZoePhee sent me.

    ReplyDelete